>> Previous Reports
Weekly Report for the week ended on 24/04/2010
K G Sahuji, Project Manager
- Water transport DPR followup.
- Heritage project followup
- E- Governance followup
- OGC – checking both roads.
- Meeting Kerala Water authority.
- Meeting GCDA.
- LAO followup.
- Office work.
- SA Road & Edapally High Court Road followup.
- Call KSEB.
- ADB – NCRPR –Delhi
- Visit – Presentation
- Tender opening
- KWA –TEC meeting
- Drain site visit
- NCRP Brahmapuram visit.
- New Secretary – Meeting
- Brahamapuram - LSGDCE visit.
- E- Governance Wipro & Secretary discussion.
- GCDA payment followup.
- Wipro e- governance meeting.
- Mayo call.
- Cusat discussion
- Coordination Committee meeting
- TSU/PIU/DSC2 meeting
- PDP presentation.
- Preparation for the 26/4/2010 presentation.
Jayasree V R, Technical Officer, Procurement, JnNURM
- Site inspection Edapally High Court Road, measurement steel, concreting side walls and slabs.
- Bills checking 3 colonies
- Checked OGL from ch 4000-6000
- Revised estimate of Pallichal & chullickal colony checked.
- Reply to Audit Queries.
Santhosh A K, Public Health Engineer (JnNURM)
- Letter Marymatha regarding work plan.
- Reminder work plan.
- Manapattiparambu CIF work site visit.
- Letter DSC2 –dr-01 from PE.
- Letter DSC2 –Marymatha red earth.
- KCH-WS-01 evaluation report.
- SA Bridge 7th grider pre stressing.
- Manapathiparambu site visit withDSC2,Chairman and Councillor.
- STP price bid opening.
- KCH – WS-01 evaluation final to PD.
- National Capital Resign Plannings Board(Third National Study Tour) Seminar at Councill Hall – 2pm.
- SA Bridge 7th grider pressure srovtins
- Presentation of JnNURM review at ministers.
Sreedevi E M, Environment Officer (JnNURM)
Rehmath P J, Technical Officer (WS&S)
- Attended the SA Bridge prestressing
- Checking of OGL calculation of SA Road from level field book.
- Attended prebid meeting of SWM ,Kalamassery retendor.
- Attended gtz meeting.
- Preparation tender notification for SWM in Thrippunithura and to approval.
- Inspected works in SA road
- Joint measurements of the works were taken with representative of DSC-2 and contractor
- Communication with Contractor & DSC – 2.
- Rate analysis for extra items.
- Checking of bills –2 works
- Communication with DSC -2 and contractor
- Site inspection.
Anu Sivaram, Technical Officer, Environment PIU KSUDP
- Discussion with KAICO – Inspected tricycles to be distributed.
- Conducted Trippunithura Municipality and received their council resolution which include the requirement of equipments & vehicles for Solid waste management activity.
- Meeting with Thrikkakara Panchayath President
- Discussion with standing committee chairman regarding tree sensing. Informed to hand over all the details will give KSUDP
- Meeting with CUSAT –Inech HOD regarding RDF inspection report.
- Inspected the material –Bhupendra samples taken & handed over CUSAT polymer dept for analysis.
- Discussion with HO for finalising the list of material to be procured.
- Attended prebid meeting at 11.20 am – Kalamasserry.
- Meeting National Capital Region Planning Board(NCRPB).
- Attend workshop in Kerala chamber of commerce, conducted by Gtz in connection with Solid Waste management.
- Conducted site visit along with NCRPB members.
- Prepared bills too Bhupendra International.
- Assisted for preparation of ppt.
- Discussion with councillors for selecting locations for planting trees.
Prepration of Project6 plan -
- Conducted joint inspection at Brahmapuram for checking RDF machines along with Chief Engineer -Pollution Control board and Mechanical experts from CUSAT.
- Follow up actions of the tender packages named “Procurement of Tricycle Rickshaw for Solid Waste Management”
- Follow up action of the tender packages KCH-SW-P2-E4.
- Prepared bills for the procurement packages and submitted.
- Conducted discussion with Thrippunithara Municipality for tendering vehicles.
- Retendered Kalamasserry SWM project “ Land development and civil works at existing landfill site”
V. Poonappan, Land Acquisition Officer
Biju M M, MFO
- Mundenveli site inspection
- Vyttila office Ernakulam for taking the far value of land in which Pachalam ROB is going to be construct.
- Went Piravam for obtaining consent from the in take well land owner as per the DLPC discussion and discussion date 18.03.2010.
- Attended a meeting regarding the construction convened Cochin Port Trust conference hall at 10am.
- As per the court direction I went to the eastern side of Manoramma Junction for convincing the land owner that the drainage is going to be construct in corporation land itself.
- Discussed with W.Mayor regarding BSUP funds, contractors payment.
- Discussion taken with Additional Secretary regarding Double Entry Accounting
- Revenue – DCB matters etc.
- Verified the CIF Bills.
- TDS return work in progress.
- Attended the performance Audit Query.
- Discussion taken with SDO newly joined – Explain about the project and SDO’s duties and responsibility.
- Letter prepared for BSUP projects for fund on behalf of W. Mayor.
- Settled and forwarded KCWWF up to 20.04.10.
- Attended the Pre Bid opening meeting for Water Supply Projects under KSUDP.
- Discussion taken with W Mayor Secretary Corporation of Cochin regarding BSUP Projects – Fund utilization, ULB share etc.
- Fund request and Financial details etc forwarded to PMU for JnNURM Projects.
- Attended the meeting at Council Hall.
- Attended the Performance Audit Queries.
- Attended Bank .Guarantee updation work.
- Letter prepared and forwarded to Bank for the charge of signal works with G.O copy and signature of Secretary.
- Letter forwarded to contractor for renewal of performance Bank Guarantee.
- Created account in Tally Package for JnNURM e-Governance Project and started Accounting Entries.
- Discussion taken with P.D and Financial expert regarding JnNURM surface Water, Drainage – Fund mobilization.
- Attended the meeting with state performance Auditors regarding the details of SWM project under JnNURM..
- Visited Banks regarding BSUP Beneficiary Loan and and during of signature.
- Visited Accounts Dept discussion taken with Core Team , Accounts Officer those who newly joined regarding Bank accounts, Double Entry Accounting, Financial Reports etc.
- Letter prepared for fund regarding for BSUP projects to Principal Secretary LSGD for Mayor.
- Discussion taken with performance Auditors.
- Bank Guarantee – Renewal Letter issued.
- R.A. Bill prepared for p2- E4 SWM package.
- Issued deduction certificate to Contractors.
- TDS – Quarterly - Return work for KSUDP & JnNURM in process.
- Loan arrangement to BSUP performance.
- Prepared project expenses with percentage statement for presentation.
- Attended performance Audit Query.
- Attended the office mangers duty.
- Letter for CIF additional fund required prepared forwarded to PMU.
- Land Acquisition officers extention letter forwarded to PMU.
- Form No. 264-404 by 2010-11 prepared for KSUDP in connection with TDS return.
- Verified the CIF Bills and prepared for payment.
- Petty cash Account –recouped. Data Entry made in Tally software.
Vani C, Accounts Manager
- Assisted MFO in his work
- Prepared proceedings for the vouchers.
- Verified & and compared the quantities in the R A bill with those of M.Book and calculations have checked arithmetically for the CIF work
- Written Cheque issue register for KSUDP/JnNURM.
- Maintained and updated the Stock Register for Cheque book of KSUDP/JnNURM.
- Processed the file and vouchers for BSUP Payments
- Maintained the Stock Register
- Processed the file and voucher for Statutory Deductions.
- Verified and put up the Payment vouchers and file for sanction.
- Entries made in accounting book.
- Letter Drafted to the Revenue section in connection with the service tax penalty
- Prepared Cheques for various payments.
- Verified the bill and processed the file and voucher for the advertisement in Mathrubhoomi and Deshabhimani.
- Filled up the Challan for TDS and submitted to bank.
Sajeev M L, MIS/IT Officer
- Weekly report of URT Published in site.
- Photo Album of Edapally High Court Road works published in site.
- Notification for setting up of BSUP-PIU published in site.
- Made arrangement for site visit for GIS export of TSU.
- Assisted convener – CCM for PDt conversion.
- Prepared presentation for National Capital Region Planning Board Third National Study Tour team.
- Processing of Heritage and Tourism project.
- Contacted CDS and make arrangement for the NCRPB presentation regarding Kudumbasree activities.
- Attended the Coordination committee meeting.
- Discussion with AUTODCR officers regarding BPAMS.
- Preparation of presentation for Ministers meeting.
- Designing of notice for Water Supply Inauguration.
Chithra V R, SDO
- Met Mayor, Deputy mayor and all the standing committee chairman for introducing myself as SDO.
- Charge taken from IT officer.
- Study of PAM report.
- Discussion with PM and IT officer .
- Meeting – National Capital Region Planning Board at Council hall.
- Participated in Gtz’s training.
- Programme at chamber of commerce and industries hall(one day programme).
- Discussion with welfare standing committee chairman for action plan.
- Verified old files coming under SDO.
- Meeting – Mayor & Deputy Mayor for action plan preparation 2010-2012.
- Prepared draft Action plan.
Weekly output in past months
Weekly Output | Apr 03 | Apr 09 | Apr 17 |
Weekly Output | Mar 06 | Mar 12 | Mar 20 |
Weekly Output | Feb 06 | Feb 14 | Feb 20 | Feb 27 |
Weekly Output | Jan 08 | Jan 16 | Jan 23 | Jan 30 |
Weekly Output | May 8 |
Weekly Output | Mar 28 |
Weekly Output | Feb 13 | Feb 21 |
Weekly Output | Jan 31 |
Weekly Output | Nov 15 | Nov 7 |
Weekly Output | Oct 25 | Oct 18|Oct 10
Weekly Output Sep 06
Weekly Output Aug 30| Aug 26|Aug 21| Aug 8| Aug 4
Weekly Output July26| July 19 | July 11 | July 06
Weekly Output June 24 | June 13 | June 07
Weekly output May31 | May 17 | May 09 | May 03
Weekly output Apr 19 | Apr 11 | Apr 05
Weekly output | Mar 29 | Mar 22 | Mar 15 | Mar 07 | Mar 01
Weekly output Feb 23 | Feb 16| Feb 02
Weekly output Jan 25 |
Jan 18 | Jan 11 | Jan 05
Dec 29 |
Dec 22 |
Dec 15 |
Dec 07 |
Weekly output Nov 17 | Nov 10 | Nov 03
Weekly output Oct 11